Tongue Twister !!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

If you tell Tom to tell a tongue-twister
his tongue will be twisted as tongue-twister twists tongues.


If a black bug bleeds black blood, what color blood does a blue bug bleed?

she sells sea shells on the sea shore ,
but the sea shells that she sells,
on the sea shore are not the real ones
so she sells sea shells no more
A sailor went to sea To see, what he could see.
And all he could see Was sea, sea, sea

If you understand, say "understand".
If you don't understand, say "don't understand".
But if you understand and say "don't understand".
How do I understand that you understand? Understand!


I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought
If the thought I thought had been the thought I thought,
I wouldn't have thought so much.

Plz remind me 2 remind u abt reminding me 2
send u this reminder that reminds me of reminding u that
u never have 2 remind me to remember u!!!

As precious as you are to me,
As precious as no one can ever be,
I know all friends are hard to choose,
But you would be hard to loose.

If two witches would watch two watches
Which witch would watch which watch?

0 comments:

 
Interesting Things - by Templates para novo blogger - Tested by Blogger Styles